I recognize that the role I play in my dog’s learning process is integral to achieving desired results. Although Off Leash K9 Training Greenville, SC LLC guarantees that every effort will be made to ensure client satisfaction and positive behavioral modification, I acknowledge and agree that there is no guarantee that my dog will achieve the desired level of training or be cured of its behavior issues, despite the best efforts of the instructor.
Off Leash K9 Training Greenville, SC LLC uses Electronic Collars (E-Collars) in many of their training programs and that ethical use of the device by my family members and self is mandatory.
I understand and agree that any lack of full disclosure regarding the nature of my animal’s temperament will completely null and void any implied or offered warranty or guarantee offered by Off Leash K9 Training, and I have made mention of any known aggression or anxiety disorders that could place a person or animal at risk. Furthermore, I understand that aggression and anxiety disorders can be psychosomatic in nature and while possibly managed – may not be fixable.
Board and train program: I understand that Off Leash K9 Training, Greenville offers unlimited refresher lessons to any dog that graduates from the board and train program. The instructors will continue to work with client and dog on any commands/behaviors that were covered during the dog’s two-week program. That includes Come, Sit, Down, Place, Heel, Down, Distance Down, and some behavioral issues. Refresher lessons will be scheduled via phone through Off Leash K9 Training, Greenville. (864-729-3647) I also understand that refresher lessons will be discontinued if I fail to follow the instructions specified by my trainer.
Lessons: I understand that Off Leash K9 Training Greenville SC offers a money back guarantee If I am not satisfied after my first lesson. My money will be refunded for the program I paid for less a $25 processing fee but, I must notify Off Leash K9 Training Greenville of my dissatisfaction in writing to [email protected]within 24 hours of said lesson. Additionally, all equipment must be returned to be eligible for said refund. Other than the conditions just mentioned, I understand that there are NO refunds after payment is made.
All Board and Train dogsare required to be current on all required vaccines. I understand a copy of these vaccines must be submitted to my assigned trainer prior to the Board and Train commencement date. I understand I will not be able to drop-off my dog if documentation of vaccines has not been provided. If the lack of documentation delays the program start date, I understand that is my loss to incur and that the level of training may be effected due to the loss of training time. Required Vaccines: Distemper/Parvovirus, Rabies, and Bordatella.
Lesson Clients: While documentation is not required for private lessons, I understand that I will be training in a heavily trafficked facility and for the safety of my pet, the following vaccines are highly recommended: Distemper/Parvovirus, Rabies, and Bordatella.
***Puppies especially can suffer fatal consequences if they are not properly vaccinated.***
- I understand that Off Leash K9 Training, Greenville SC LLC has relied upon my representation that my dog is in good health and has not shown any undisclosed aggression or threatening behavior nor caused injury to any person or dog.
- I further understand that their owners, staff, trainers, and volunteers, will not be liable financially or otherwise for the death of, or injuries to my dog, me or any property of mine while my dog is participating in services provided by Off Leash K9 Training, Greenville SC LLC.
- I further understand and agree that any problems with my dog, behavioral, medical, or otherwise will be treated as deemed best by staff of Off Leash K9 Training, Greenville SC LLC in their sole discretion, and in what they view as the best interest of the animal. I understand that I assume full financial responsibility and all liability for any and all expenses involved in regards to the behavior and health of my dog.
- I further understand that there are risks and benefits associated with group socialization of dogs. I agree that the benefits outweigh the risks and that I accept the risk. I desire a socialized environment for my dog while attending services provided by Off Leash K9 Training, Greenville SC LLC and while in their care. I understand that while socialization is closely monitored by staff to prevent injury, it is still possible that during the course of normal play my dog may receive minor nick and scratches from roughhousing with other dogs.
- I understand by allowing my dog to participate in services offered by Off Leash K9 Training Greenville, SC LLC I hereby agree to allow Off Leash K9 Training Greenville, SC LLC to take photographs or use images of my pet in print form or otherwise for publication/promotion.
- I further understand that I am solely responsible, financially or otherwise, for any harm or damage caused by my dog while my dog is attending any services provided by Off Leash K9 Training Greenville, SC LLC.
- I understand and give permission to Off Leash K9 Training Greenville SC LLC to provide its services both on and off company premise. I understand that working with dogs in a public scenario has inherent risks but that the benefits of being around said real-world distractions outweigh any risk.
- I understand that if my dog is not picked up on time I hereby authorize Off Leash K9 Training Greenville, SC LLC to take whatever action necessary for the continuing care of my dog. I agree to pay the cost of any such continuing care upon demand by Off Leash K9 Training Greenville, SC LLC. I understand that if I do not pick up my animal, Off Leash K9 Training Greenville SC LLC will proceed according to the guidelines provided by Title 47 – Chapter 1 Section 47-1-70 abandonment of animals by owner; procedure for handling. I also acknowledged that I will be fully responsible for all attorneys’ fees and associated costs if I abandon my dog.
We will provide a refund up to the start of your first session should you choose to cancel. A $25 processing fee will be applied and deducted from your payment. You must provide at least 48 hours’ notice. Refunds can take up to 14 business days and will be mailed to you via USPS or via the payment method used at the time of registration.
We will provide a refund following the first lesson provided you return the e-collar (complete with case and accessories) and training leash in undamaged and working condition. (see additional restrictions in “guarantees” section above) A $25 processing fee will be applied and deducted from your payment. Refunds can take up to 14 business days and will be mailed to you via USPS or via the payment method used at the time of registration.
No refunds are provided following the completion of more than one lesson. No exceptions will be made.
Board and Train Program:
We will provide a refund up to 30 days prior to the start of your Board and Train. A $100 processing fee will be applied and deducted from your payment. Refunds can take up to 14 business days and will be mailed to you via USPS or via the payment method used at the time of registration. Due to the fact that we are booked out months in advance, cancellations or postponement often result in loss of income to our hard-working trainers. Due to the nature of this program any Board and Train slots cancelled less than 30 days from the start date will not be refunded. The entire deposit will be forfeited.
During training, if you choose to postpone your lessons, your remaining sessions will be good for a 6-month period from the time we receive written notice sent to [email protected]
You must provide at least 48 hours notice before the start time of your lesson should you need to reschedule. You can reschedule via Setmore, email ([email protected])or call (864) 729-3647. **If unanswered you must leave a voicemail.** Any rescheduling with less than 48 hours notice prior to your lesson will result in one session being deducted from your total remaining sessions.
Board and Train Program:
You must provide at least 30 days notice prior to the start of your Board and Train to reschedule which allows us to fill the timeslot. Please know that rescheduling could result in significant delays since bookings are typically scheduled more than 3 months in advance for this program.
Note: The primary trainer may, in his sole discretion, make exceptions to this policy in certain situations.